- Show More >
- Bespoke made to order, using British veg-tanned leather, sourced for its provenance and environmental value
- Nonpareil Monochrome and Green marbling pattern on veg-tanned leather, which is sealed and protected with organic Dartmoor beeswax
- Leather is hand cut and hand-stitched, using quality waxed linen thread, stitched in a traditional saddle stitch for extra strength
- Inner notebook, a quality 140gsm acid free cartridge paper, suitable for painting, watercolours, journalling and collage.
- Pen holder, branded for British craftsmanship authenticity
Approximate measurements A6 journal:
17cm x 24cm / 7 inches x 9.5 inches (including pen holder)
A bit about the marbling...
Marbling is an endangered heritage craft, typically seen in books and paper products. The marbling pattern image is a representation only and may differ slightly as each pattern made is one of a kind, as the paints move on the surface of the water. For more information on marbling, visit my Marbling page.
A bit about leather...
The beauty of the leather’s patina will change over time, aging and darkening with use, so regular cleaning and re-waxing is recommended to keep it looking its best. Waxing will protect the marbling too - see my Leather + Leather Care page for more information.
The full grain leather is intact, with some natural marks and imperfections on the surface of the hide and is a sustainable by-product from the food industry and 100% compostable at the end of its long life, makes this an eco-conscious product.
< Show Less
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.